- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size : 2GB over
– Galaxy : Smart View to support screen mirroring
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
Automate actions using GPS.
(GPS is optional.)
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user's country, and transfer content and files via the app.